PRAYER REQUESTS

Hi Everyone,
I am asking that each of you keep in your prayers, Crystal, Joy, Cynthia & aunt Norma in the passing of their Mother and aunt Norma sister. The service will be held this Friday @ Greater Mt. Calvary Church in Marrero (which I believe is Pastor Terry Gullage church). I have not recieved a confirmation of the time of service as of yet but I should know by noon Wed. It would be of great support and love if as many of Rhema Word staff who can attend the services do so. As a reminder to a few, Crystal is Rhema Word first employee and she, Joy and Cynthia worked with me in the tape room at Beacon Light faithfully. This has been a difficult walk for them so I ask that you keep the family covered in prayer. I have listed the following contact information as needed. Crystal Woods & Family

July 5
Please pray for me. I have been having heart pains. Please hold up my arms as I intercede for others.
Cantres Clark

June 17

Lift Up these prayer request unto the Lord throughout the day and thank the Father for Answering Prayers

Lydia Kirkland in Ohio healing for her entire family from stomach cancer.

Grand-baby's father - healing and removal of mass on brain, report from Dr. is 24hours to live.
We will believe the report of the Lord. We speach life to him in the name of Jesus.

Kyle - Heart and Pancreas healing while in the hospital

Marilyn Cooper - healing of pneumonia, high blood pressure and depression

Harold comfort in the lost of his son.

Ron Haye for a successful surgery and speedy recovery

Pray Carolyn's step daughter and that the litigation over oil rights be resolved in the family's favor

Shawn - protect him as he leaves for Airforce Academy

Michelle - lift up person with mass on lungs, pray for safe and uncomplicated delivery during child birth and deliverence for family against confusion and discord.


June 16
I would like to add my sister, Tonya Jackson to our prayer list.

My sister is addicted to drugs (crack and heroin) and I really need the saints to pray for her salvation and return to the Lord! She has 3 children and she's NEVER been a mother to any of them. I don't want the children to grow up without knowing who there mother really was!

Thanks,

Miss Denise

June 10
Please pray for Beverly Adams legs to be totally healed and pain free.

Lift up Tara Alexander and the release of her and that she stays encouraged as she goes forth in her music ministry
June 6

Laya Poole home closing for self and friend


June 5

Okay everybody, please pull every prayer source you have.They are going to have to start Colby on Dialysis, once they start the dialysis, the first 20 minutes are going to be extremely critical. My cousin is going to e-mail me when they start.Please pray with all your hearts that Colby gets through this first 20 minutes.I really appreciate your prayers.Thank you so much,Debra


Marvin Turner Jr. Healing of Double Pneumonia miracle in his body.

Brandon's Traveling Grace

Barrack Obama streght and protection, peace in the country.

Renee Langie lifting up and stregth.

Bobbie Bender lifting up during ministering.

Shawn Singleton family be lifted up and strengthened in the Lord


Prayer Request June 4
Betty patience with new job managing 50 children

Nicole to be delivered from depression and healing of type II juvenile Diabetes

Sharon's father healing of heart condition

Alonza Frazier cured of cancer and many blood donors coming forth


Prayer Request June 2

Demetice - Healing and strength

Michelle for Justice in sons grades and victory over predjudice

Ted Tarver as he finds the career and job that God purposed him to be in and restore the income that he is accustomed to to provide for his family

23 week old Tripletts health

Elnora Smith healing from brain tumor

Claudius Purifoy delivered from homosexuality

Mary Thorton healing of rare form of cancer

Shelia Matherne healing of colon cancer

MY BROTHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL AS I WRITE THIS. THE CANCER HAS SPREAD TO HIS LIVER. THE DOCTOR'S WILL KNOW SOMETHING MONDAY 05-19-08. OUR FAMILY IS BELIVING GOD ACCORDING TO ISAIAH 53:5. AND IN THE NEW TESTAMENT healing is the children's bread. PLEASE STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH US CONCERNING HIS HEALING.HIS NAME IS MELVIN ROSS.

Nell, Good morning. I have an urgent prayer request. My cousin is in intensive care and in a comas. He is not expected to live. The doctors have pretty much given up. He is a diabetic and have numerous other problems. They were doing dialysis on him to keep the fluids from building up but have stopped because his blood pressure keeps dropping. Please keep him and the family in your prayers. He is only in his fortys. We know that the Lord is able. But whatever comes I pray that God gives his mom and family strenght to stand strong. Also, Michael will be layed off from his job in about a week. He has applied for a job at the university here that he really wants and seems to be a good fit for. Please keep him you in your prayers that God open the doors and allows him to find the job that he has just for him. Staying prayer!Karen


We agree and believe for Barbara's healing of back and hip pain. We command all pain to leave her body NOW.

We stand in agreement for complete healing of Clementine from Multiple Sclerosis. We decare it done in Jesus' name.

Prayer Request for Deanna Holmes and Family, Deanna’s father passed away this morning.



Pray for Beverly Adams as she undergoes surgery this morning.


Pray for Wendy White for complete healing.



Hello all,

Please pray for TCM. We have 4 services this weekend. Darrington (main building), Darrington (trusty camp), Stringfellow, and Gist. We desire souls to be added to the Kingdom, and the power of God to do effective ministry. Pray for our hearts and motives to be pure before God as we serve. Pray for the finances needed for travel. Pray that we be covered and protected by God.

Thank you, Thank God for total and complete healing for one of our prayerline member Barbara. Total recovery, strength, vigor and vitality and no pain in Jesus Name.
Karen


Pray for successful surgeries and the Lord guiding the surgeons hands and mind, and speedy recovery for Edna Jackson and Dana Holden.

I would like to put in a pray request for a friend who just been fired. She just finance a car, has 4 children, just went thru a divorce and she said she just don’t quite know what’s her next step. I ask her what she was fired for she said her supervisor said no one like her, and the customer complain about her which she said is not true., I met the young lady and she’s have a nice smile, every time I went to her place of work everyone always talking to her and having a pleasant conversation.
With this can you please pray that she find something soon because of her situation? It would be deeply appreciated


Nell,
My sister-in-law is currently in police academy. She states that it is very hard. She has asked for me to pray for God to provide her with strength and endurance. I am requesting that our prayer team pray strength and endurance and protection for my sister in law and all the academy members. Her name is Lorre.
Thanks
Charlotte M. Claiborne

My mother (Lois Woods) is in the hospital originally for having complications w/ her colon; her stomach area is open and has been for almost four months. The doctors are saying her body is now fighting infections of heart and lungs. God has saved her from so many close-calls to fatality . Please declare and pray for full recovery and restoration. My sisters and I are praying and believing that my mother will be out of that hospital before mother's day!Crystal Woods (New Orleans,LA)

My co-worker Chuck recently died yesterday. He was 31 years old; He collapsed while playing baseball yesterday. Pray for his wife and 2 year old son, and his family. Thanks. Germaine

Jennifer and Brian have 5 children and their youngest is about 6 months old and she is very sick. Please lift them up in your prayers. They are members of our church here at CrossPoint Baptist Church. Thank you so much and I will update you as Gracie Anne improves. Nothing is impossible with our GREAT GOD!!!!!Thank you so much
:-)Love, Jess




PUT MY BROTHER ON THE PRAYER LIST? HE JUST GOT LIFE IN PRISON AND LET'S PRAY THAT HE WILL GET THAT RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD THAT CAN HELP HIM THROUGH ANY SITUATION... HIS NAME IS FREDERICK LEWIS HOWARD. THANK YOU.




We are currently praying for the following areas:

Bereaved who has lost love ones

Deliverance from Alcohol and Drug Addictions

Deliverance from Homosexuality and other Sexaul Sins

Financial Increases

Forgiveness

Gainful Employment

Generational Curses Broken

Healing from Cancer and other Diseases

Healthy Pregnancies

Holiness

Marriages

New Home Purchases

Pastors and Churches

Peace for the Mind

Productive and Succuesful Businesses









Protection for our Children

Our Government

Our Troops fighting in Iraq

Restoration and Healing for the City of New Orleans

Restoration of Family Relationships

Salvation for the Lost : Acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior



If you have a special prayer request, please post it on the blog or you may also email us at womenpraying100@yahoo.com

21 comments:

Nell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Prayer Request- Asking prayer for the safe return of all the military members that are out of the country in support of the war, and their family members that are left behind to look to God for their strength. Thank You, Cheryl Jackson

100 Women Praying said...

I am Terri Moses and have informed Sobretta Harris that I would be participating when I could. She says to inform you of prayer request. I would like for the prayer of healing for me and all my family members. Pray for Jo Ann Wright who is bereaved over the loss of family members. Pray for me to find a church home here in Houston area and pray that I will be a doer and not only a hearer of his word. Pray for the presidential candidates to receive the mind of Christ and be concerned about the needs of the people. And last but not least that God will prepare me to meet the man He has for me.

Anonymous said...

I want to thank God for this opportunity that He has given unto us to give Him praises at 5am. What a blessing to be able to join other sisters in prayer. This is of God and I have great expectations for what God will do for each sister who answers the call to praise Him and offer prayers unto Him at 5am. Sister's may we continue to please our Father, in Jesus Name!

Anonymous said...

I would like to ask prayer for Rachelle Thornton who is pregnant right now she has ahd 2 miscarriages and a child that was still born. The is the first child for her and her husband.

I would also like to request prayer for my uncle John Settle. He received Cemo on yesterday and a nurse had to be called out because he became really sick.

Also please lift up my husband and I (Rhett and L'Tanya Charles) as we follow God to open a Smoothie King Franchise.

Thank You,

L'Tanya Charles

sherry said...

Please pray for my coworkers son, Caleb, he was diagnoised with Langerhans Histocytosis. This is not cancer, but has to be treated with chemotherapy and steroids. Caleb is 2 years old, so lets pray for God's healing in his body.

Anonymous said...

Please pray for Albert Brown's deliverence from drug addiction, for Kimberly Collins to have peace of mind and to receive God;s wisdom in handling the raising of her children and a good and loving relationship in her marriage. Pray for LLody Jones and Gerard Edwards needs to be met while in prison and for their family members to support them as God leads. Pray for Llody Jones to be released on parole and to walk the life God has purposed for him.
Janice

Anonymous said...

Pray for me to stop smoking cigareetes. I am a child of God and I want to be an example that God would smile upon. This is taking a lot of courage for me to post this, but I need help from God and the Saints of God.
Love,
Janice

Anonymous said...

I just needed to say that this morning's prayers and especially the comments afterward has helped me tremendously with some personal things that I have been dealing with. I was able to clearly hear God say that what I'm dealing with is because of a generational curse. I'm not the one to tell my business to too many women due to experience with them judging me, especially those who claim to be my friends. So, I'm just taking the opportunity now to be real about it. Pray for me as I continue to allow God to deliver me from this stronghold. I appreciate being on the prayer-line and I am very supportive of it.

Anonymous said...

I ask for prayer for the family of Tina and Harvey Montgomery. Harvey was involved in a motorcycle accident which left him paralyzed. Harvey was a thriving 28 year old dedicated husband and father. He has 4 sons. Please pray for the strength of this family during this trying time.
L'Tanya Settle-Charles

Anonymous said...

I thank God for this prayerline even when I feel that I need mire sleep the Holygost quicken my spirit and I feel the need to joim my sisters in prayer. My praise report is that I asked for prayer for mu mother who has Lupus she is getting stronger everyday and returned home after 2yrs. Glory! My prayer request for my marriage and that even after almost 24 years that my husband and I have a better means of communication and that our love rekindle. My 18 year old has a strong anoiting on her life and has a desire to experince the world and is running form her calling Please let us pray that God continues to protect her and that she return to her first love God,

Anonymous said...

prayer request for the bereaved family of kim washington over the loss of her son.

Anonymous said...

I ask the prayers of the saints on behalf of my brother-in-law who just recently was released from prison. He has dealt with drug addiction on and off for almost 18 yrs. Please pray that God would take the taste of drugs out of his mouth, and that he would get the help that he needs. His name is Walter

Anonymous said...

Please pray for me I have to take an MRI for an abnormal reading of one of my test, I am believing for a complete healing in Jesus Name. I also would like to have your prayers in finding a new job, so I can quit the one I have, it's a bad situation but I really need the income right now, I want your prayers for deliverance from the outbreaks of depression that has been trying to overtake me, deliverance from smoking cigarettes, I know he can do it, he's delivered me from so much more.
Trudy Williams

Anonymous said...

Please pray for my niece Shantelle Edwards, she is 7 months pregnant and just moved from Baton Rouge in February, she had a home visit from Red Cross to help her furnish her home. She doesn't have anything at all but a mattress. They told her she was approved and to go and pick out her furniture. When she faxed over the qoutes, she got a call back from her case mananger that there were no more funds available to assist her. It has really put her in a state of depression, because she was really happy about finally getting furniture. Pray for her that some way some how, she is blessed with what she needs.
Trudy Williams

Anonymous said...

Please pray for my husband who is having some blood work done today before he sees his doctor on Monday, 6/23/08. We are believing God for a good report relative to his health. Thanks, Ramona

Anonymous said...

Im requesting prayers for my marriage. I'm a member of the prayer line. For the past two weeks or so I've felt like giving up on my marraige. I feel that my husband takes me for granted and dosn't appreciate me. I know God can heal all marraige, but I'm simply tired of fighting for mine and have no strength to continue on. For the past week I feel like I'm just there. We are currently in a legal despute on a family assault charge. 3 weeks ago my husband assulted me and he has shown little to no remorse during our tiem of reconcilation. I'm so tired of being in relationship where I'm constantly taken for granted, abused and unappreciated. I feel like my husband doesn't even value me or know my worth. I thank God that He knows my worth. I feel like packing up me and my children and running far away to start all over again in a new place. I'm beginning to feel lost in my marriage and in my home. Please keep me in your prayers.

Anonymous said...

Good morning my Sisters. I am asking for prayer for my husband who is seeking a change in jobs. We thank God for the job he is on now, but we really feel God is ready to move him closer to home. Right now he is having to drive 2 hours everyday to and from work. And with gas prices the way they are it is really putting a strain on our finances. Also, there have been times where he has fallen asleep at the wheel on his way home. (thank God he cover us). So I ask for the prayers of my sisters that God would open the door for gainful employment here in Texarkana. He has a interview on tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for obedience and healing my mom as dimentia and im about to start process of road to home money for her please pray for us

Kris said...

Prayer Request- I would like to ask for pray that I get a job. I have asked God for a 9-5 Monday-Friday making no less than 30,000 a year. Thank Krystal

Anonymous said...

Prayer Request - asking for prayer for my mom who recently lost her husband suddenly and now has relocated to Texas to live with us. Blessings and sadness intertwined.